วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Chelsea Pines Inn - New York

Over the summer I have plans to drop four days in New York City to spend. True to my hopes, the weather was absolutely perfect this weekend in October. Book a flight was the easy part. Search for a place to stay, it was not. I have a few friends in New York, but like many New Yorkers their places are small and / or shared. I did not want to impose and preferred shares, to be independent, without disturbing people fear the return from forays into the city or coming late into the night.

Recommended BudgetHotels like the Pod, all were booked. I checked out a few locations such as New York, 50 - a Web site, the hotels and rentals for around $ 50 paid per night. Needless to say that the reviews were horrible. I have several lists of the top budget hotels, including this collection of About.com, but they had to book. I checked an apartment rental site with attractive prices, but hesitated when I heard they wanted a deposit of 50% over bifurcated by bank transfer. Yeah right. Do you already use a credit card - This is not 1950th Forone months, I have occasionally read reviews and prices. Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn and other chains run north of $ 300 per night in Manhattan. The nicer hostels were booked solid. Tripadvisor reviews of budget hotels were really amusing to read - if not frightening. When searching for a site for under $ 140 I would prefer to read the Tripadvisor reviews and told horrifying tales of bugs, mold, surly staff, and even beetles crawling over people as they slept. I wish I had marked some of the reviews as they arehilarious. I am far from high maintenance costs, but I need my room free of bugs.

Someone mentioned in Lonely Planet Chelsea Pines Inn to another poster on the search for accommodation. It was the neighborhood I wanted to be in for a very good price, and they had availability. Tired or searching, and I compare it immediately posted.

Chelsea Pines sits on 14th Street between 7th and 8 Avenue. Typical of the area of a small building with five floors, with about fourto five rooms per floor. Give the rooms a unique style and character, each is a former actor from Hollywood's golden years paid. There is a conservatory and terrace for socializing and meeting fellow visitors and breakfast is served every morning until 11 clock. Even if I always travel with earplugs just in case I wind up above a noisy street, the noise woke up the bottom of the 14th Street not to me. It was fairly quiet at night, and central air conditioning also helps. (Above14th Street Photo taken from room.)

Something else makes this place special, however: the variety and diversity in their rooms and rates. The deluxe rooms are modern in the lower floors in granite decorating iPod docks, flat-screen TVs and modern fittings. Standard rooms are located on the middle floors, and the fourth and fifth floors house the smaller economy rooms with a partial bath - (not uncommon in New York City hotels.) My room was not as modern as the updates are, but that is ok was developed byme, because the corresponding rate on average for a place of greater overall quality is excellent. When I return, I can decide for lovers of accommodations, but this time my needs were simple. There are many economy rooms dotting the city, but since they are able, a smaller room, which is also hosted in a well-maintained buildings and hard to find. I appreciate the owner of Jay and the staff for their guests a variety of economic opportunities, the results in a nice mix of guests.

Although there wereA few faces occupying the front desk to be fair, I did not, I chatted with the owner of Jay a few times and met a small group visiting from Scotland. Chelsea Pines is clean, comfortable, and more than big enough for me solo on the road - and I would recommend it as a "second home" for every resident in the city.

They're at 317 West 14th Street in Chelsea, and about 30 steps from the subway. Check out Chelsea Pines Inn. Com rate details and their history. And almost any other house was soLucky its ranking Tripadvisor.

If you visit NYC, they posted when you in this article in New York magazine listing other highly rated budget hotel.

by James Van Dellen



THAILAND TOUR

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น